November Fellow Feathers Meeting

Announcements from the Fellow Feathers club.

November Fellow Feathers Meeting

Postby Steve Rodrigues » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:08 pm

I screwed up on the date of my original post, the actual meeting will be the second Tuesday as usual, Nov 11.

The next Fellow Feathers meeting will be on Tuesday, November 11th at 7:30 PM.

Just some of the topics;

-Nominations open for club officers in 2009. Yes, it's that time of year again when you can have a big effect on the club. Nominate the persons who you think would do the best job, you can even nominate yourself!
The incumbent President, Treasurer, and Westlake Director are willing to run again if nominated, but all positions are subject to change by the majority.

-New combined membership and sticker form available for voting members. Link to new form http://flyfunston.org/bbs/viewtopic.php.html?t=677

- Feel free to email me with your suggestions or concerns or better yet, come to the meeting and share in person. We can always use help eating the pizza!
Steve Rodrigues
Site Admin

Postby Steve Rodrigues » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:00 pm

Boy, did I screw up; I accidently put the wrong date in the meeting announcement, please see above.
I guess when I was editing the web file, I gave a quick glance at the calendar and caught the first Tuesday of the month instead of the second one. Doh!

My sincere apologies to anyone who came down by mistake. Please speak up if you did, I'd like to know if anyone actually showed up on the 4th, or didn't come down on the 11th because they thought they missed it.

Thanks, and again, sorry for any confusion. I'll do my best to not make that mistake again.
Steve Rodrigues
Site Admin

Return to Announcements