Raphy Lavin....R.I.P.

Talk about Hang Gliding at Ft Funston and the Fellow Feathers Club.

Raphy Lavin....R.I.P.

Postby diev » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:34 pm

Love you buddy....
Details on services to follow. ...
Diev
edit..I know some friends are not on Facebook so I (we) will try to post info here also.
Last edited by diev on Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
diev

Re: Raphy Lavin....R.I.P.

Postby diev » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:31 am

http://www.gofundme.com/rafaellavin

Rafael "Raffy" as his close friends knew him and "Filo" as he was known to his family, passed away on August 23rd at age 69, doing what he so passionately loved doing most -- Flying! 

He was a great adventurer,  a high spirited storyteller and lived a great life. He is remembered by all of us for his sharp sense of humor and wit, but above all his fearlessness and love of life.  He was a Father, Grandfather, Brother, Uncle and Beloved Friend and will be missed very much. We are heartbroken to see him go.

We are trying to gather funds to send him off without being too heavy a load on his family and want hold a nice service in his honor in the Bay Area where he lived most of his life. 

Thanks in advance for any level of contribution toward his funeral. I (nephew from his elder brother, Hernan) will be posting updates regarding details of his service as they come.

(Edit...All copied from Raphy ' s Facebook page)
Last edited by diev on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diev

Re: Raphy Lavin....R.I.P.

Postby diev » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:16 pm

(From Stephanie Lavin...on facebook)

The mass is at St. Catherine's of Siena at 1310 Bayswater Ave in Burlingame Saturday from 9am to 10:15 am. BBQ and Memorial at Fort Funston afterwards starting at 1:00 pm....

Stephanie's phone number its 406.670.6817

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1310+ ... SICh1m8go1
diev

Return to General Discussion