March 2nd 2017 Fellow Feather’s Meeting Minutes

Minutes and Treasurer Reports from the Fellow Feathers monthly meetings.

March 2nd 2017 Fellow Feather’s Meeting Minutes

Postby crvalley » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:44 pm

March 2nd 2017 Fellow Feather’s Meeting Minutes

In Attendance: Rob Johnson, George Artz, Urs Kellenberger, Joey Villaflor, Wayne, Michelsen, Chris Valley, Chuck Kranz, Dave Ellers

Guests / New Members: Dave Ellers - former president of Fellow Feathers that now flies PG’s.

Great Flights: George got to 2500’ at Tam - George got to 1900’ at Funston north of the gap.

President’s Report (Joey Villaflor): Tried to get into the Ropes Building to reset the camera.

Vice President’s Report (Wayne Michelsen): Nothing to report.

Secretary’s Report (Chris Valley): January meeting minutes posted.

Treasurer’s Report (Lisa Lesser): Not present, but updated the Club’s Certificate of Insurance (COI) with the RRG - paperwork complete and new COI is in hand.

Clubhouse Officer’s Report (Rob Johnson): Rob sent notice to Clubhouse pilots that they have 2-weeks notice to pay their annual dues. Those that don’t pay dues will have their gliders put up in purgatory. Cars are parking illegally in front of the Clubhouse door. Pilots are encouraged to take pictures of cars blocking illegally parked cars and submitting pictures to the Park.

Safety Officer’s Report (John Simpson): Not present.

Tech Officer’s Report (Chuck Kranz): Fixed the bulletin board - all cameras are up and running.

Administrator Reports:

~ Tandem (Urs Kellenberger): Nothing to report.
~ Training Bowl (Mark Lilledahl): Not present, but reported the training bowl has altered shape due to recent storms and high tides.

GGNRA Liaison Report (Steve Rodrigues): Not present.

Old Business: Mentor list has been updated - thank you Chuck. Wayne discussed revised SFO airspace changes and recent discussions that have taken place. There is a thread related to this on the Funston bulletin board.

New Business: Urs proposed sandwich boards stating to keep the pathway clear during busy days. Launch area looks great - thanks to those that have been maintaining things.

Meeting adjourned at 8:10 pm.
“We abuse land because we see it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” ― Aldo Leopold
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:16 am

Return to Meeting Minutes and Treasurer Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests