Car-less pilot needs occasionally rides to Fort Funston

Talk about Hang Gliding at Ft Funston and the Fellow Feathers Club.

Car-less pilot needs occasionally rides to Fort Funston

Postby ChrisAbe » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Hello together,

I am a former student of John Simpson. I just got my H3 a few month ago and would like to fly at Fort Funston whenever it's possible. My problem is that I do not have a car for hang glider transportation, and I do not have a space in the club house yet. This really restricts my chances to fly when I want. I live in the Sunset district. If you live in the City and drive to Fort Funston often or occasionally (especially on weekends), and have the potential to carry an additional glider on your car, and you would not mind to stop by at my house and pick me up, please contact me. This would be a huge support for me, and would expedite getting a space in the club house as well.
Of course, i will return the favor and I am willing to pay for gas etc.

My email address is [email protected] or call me under 415-359-7170.

Thanks a lot,
i am really looking forward to hearing from somebody and to fly Fort Funston soon.

Christoph
ChrisAbe

Re: Car-less pilot needs occasionally rides to Fort Funston

Postby charlie nelson » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:20 am

Hi Christoph, I'll keep you in mind when I go down to the Fort and will shoot you a call . Anyone else available to help out a new pilot. Most of us were new, spotless and carless at some point in our times.
email me at 'chahlieandkathy at yahoo dotto com'
charlie nelson

Re: Car-less pilot needs occasionally rides to Fort Funston

Postby fakeDecoy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:55 pm

I would imagine more people up there would be happy to pick you up once the season starts again in the Spring.
fakeDecoy

Return to General Discussion