Mike Pelton's Memorial Sunday 26th 1-5pm (Time Changed)

Talk about Hang Gliding at Ft Funston and the Fellow Feathers Club.

Mike Pelton's Memorial Sunday 26th 1-5pm (Time Changed)

Postby dievhart » Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:42 pm

Hello,
Your email address was in Mike's computer address book, so I'm sending you this invitation.
I'm sorry if this is the first you've heard about Mike's fatal auto accident on Aug. 21st - as I
know it will be a shock. He was the most wonderful husband and best friend I can imagine.
I hope you can join us in this celebration of his life.
Wishing you well,
Jain Hutzell-Pelton

MIKE PELTON
November 14, 1954 – September 4, 2004

A memorial celebration and remembrance of Mike’s life will be held in the

Giant Cluster picnic area at

Point Pinole Regional Shoreline in Richmond, CA on

Sunday, September 26, 2004,

from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.(please note the time change)

We hope you can join us and share your memories…

As Mike would have preferred, the dress is casual, and it is a potluck, with volleyball and horseshoes nearby. There will undoubtly be plenty for all. However, if you would like to coordinate your contribution to the potluck, please contact “Mo” at (925) 258-0266, e-mail: [email protected]

Mike will be honored by the planting of a redwood grove on his property in Kettenpom. Donations may be made to the “Mike Pelton Memorial Redwood Grove Fund” and sent c/o Dave and Chris Lubeck, 103 Edelen Avenue #1, Los Gatos, CA 95030.

A second celebration and remembrance is planned for Noon, October 3, 2004, at the Kettenpom Park/Store in the Trinity County area of Northern California.

For a MAP showing directions to Point Pinole please go to: http://www.ebparks.org, select Maps, then scroll down to Pt. Pinole.

or here are directions:

From I-80 in Richmond: Take the Richmond Parkway exit and go west towards the Bay. Cross San Pablo Avenue and watch for the Pt. Pinole/Giant Highway exit. Turn right (north) at Giant Highway. The park entrance will be ahead on the left, past the railroad tracks.

From I-580 east of the Richmond/San Rafael Bridge: Exit at Richmond Parkway/Castro Street and go north for about 5 miles on Richmond Parkway. Exit at Giant Highway and turn right. The park entrance will be ahead on the left, past the railroad tracks.[/b]
dievhart

Return to General Discussion