New Funston Clubhouse Notice Rule

Talk about Hang Gliding at Ft Funston and the Fellow Feathers Club.

Re: New Funston Clubhouse Notice Rule

Postby e j » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Hello Steve's Thermal Pirate,

Your compulsion to answer a question that is not meant to be answered is amazing:

I have read over the new "Fellow Feather Application for hang gliding permit" and I am concerned about the changes to the form. Below the line where the Pilot's Signature is Required to complete the application, a line has been added, "This member stipulates by signature that for purpose of notice, official notification shall be...".

Since, There is NO RECORD of this change in the Club Minutes :oops: viewforum.php.html?f=2

WHO is responsible for the changes to the Application form that took place without club discussion?

Sincerely,
every joe
e j

Postby fakeDecoy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:28 pm

How about that New Years Day UFC? Clay Guida sure is entertaining, all that capoeira or whatever the hell he was doing. I thought I remembered him bigger though - he must have dropped a weight class after the last time I saw him getting his ass kicked a year or so ago. I haven't kept up with it well enough to be sure. I just download the shows a week or month later to watch them and sometimes don't.

Dave
fakeDecoy

Postby e j » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 pm

So far, Steve's Secretary Dave K iesling is tho only officer to weigh in, and 2 times at that.

Question Still Unanswered:

I have read over the new "Fellow Feather Application for hang gliding permit" and I am concerned about the changes to the form. Below the line where the Pilot's Signature is Required to complete the application, a line has been added, "This member stipulates by signature that for purpose of notice, official notification shall be...".

Since, There is NO RECORD of this change in the Club Minutes :oops: viewforum.php.html?f=2
WHO is responsible for the changes to the Application form that took place without club discussion?

Sincerely,
every joe
Last edited by e j on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
e j

Postby fakeDecoy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:00 pm

ej, stop trying to hijack the thread. This is about UFC now. Try to keep up.

Dave
fakeDecoy

Postby sporty155 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:48 am

I think "everyJoe" would be a nice UFC fighters name... And now that I think of it,, Fakedecoy works too....
sporty155

Previous

Return to General Discussion