FF-sponsored film accepted to Alice Film Festival

Talk about Hang Gliding at Ft Funston and the Fellow Feathers Club.

FF-sponsored film accepted to Alice Film Festival

Postby Nick D. » Fri May 06, 2005 2:44 pm

Hi Fellow Feathers,

I'm happy to report that my short film, "Flying Off Mountains," has been accepted into Radio Alice's Three Minute Film Festival !!!

The festival--sponsored by Alice 97.3 FM--will be held on Thursday, May 12th in San Francisco. (If you listen to 97.3, you have probably heard them promoting the festival over the last few weeks.)

As you may know, this black-and-white, 3 minute film is a portrait of Wings of Rogallo member, Harold Johnson, and the way in which hang gliding affects his life. There were 15 films accepted into the festival, and "Flying Off Mountains," will be competing against 4 other shorts in the Drama/Documentary category.

Unfortunately, tickets aren't free ($25, I think), but it would be great to see some FF members, friends, and family in the audience. Further info may be found at the following link:
http://www.radioalice.com/events/3minute/index.asp

At the festival, audience members will see your organization's support of the film acknowledged in the credits, along with acknowledgement to the Wings of Rogallo.

I'm exited to have been selected, and I thank you again for helping to make this possible.

Nick Davila
[email protected]
Nick D.

can we see it now?

Postby jeffabra » Thu May 19, 2005 2:08 pm

Now that the festival is over, is there some way to view the video? I went to the Alice website, but did not find anything helpful.

Jeff
jeffabra

Return to General Discussion