Funston stickers...for your car!!!

Talk about Hang Gliding at Ft Funston and the Fellow Feathers Club.

Funston stickers...for your car!!!

Postby aviatorjames » Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:15 am

We have a couple of new Funston stickers and shirts available at... Free Flight !!!

aviatorjames

Funston logos

Postby flyfun2 » Tue May 11, 2004 1:10 am

Interesting. I wouldn't mind having an official Funston 2004 shirt, but this design is too generic. Do you have something that is specific to Funston? If so we can put some marketing and bulk orders behind it to bring the average price down.

Daniel
flyfun2
Site Admin

Postby larry carpenter » Mon May 31, 2004 8:56 am

i need new t shirts . think we should get a pic of launch and the deck on a shirt from above. this would make a great funston shirt.
larry carpenter

Funston...

Postby aviatorjames » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:44 am

Thanks for the ideas...

It's always hard to know what people want, and even harder to do the artwork. I will probably try and do some artwork that reflects Funston more specifically...ocean, pyramid, bridge, etc...

I really wanted to concentrate on a modern glider with accurate proportions that would dominate the image...So buy some stuff now and I'll get motivated to do more!!!

The launch and the deck area don't really identify our site to people that don't fly here, and nobody that flies here wants a shirt with my glider on it and Tim's glider on launch...except maybe Tim and myself??!!

Well, even I don't want that!!!
Free Flight Shop
aviatorjames

Graphics ideas

Postby Daniel Pifko » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:14 pm

I like all of those, especially the bridge and the ocean. It'd be great if you could include the Funston shear. I think that'd be meaningful and cool for Funston pilots.

If you come up with a good design we could even use it for bumper/window stickers. We need to print another batch like the black and blue stickers of old.

Are you an artist, or do you contract this out?

Daniel
Daniel Pifko
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion